To make the management of consultants as easy as possible, Genesis Workforce provides complete Employer of Record Services. This is a simple, cost-effective way for you to work with individual consultants and staffing agencies that are not approved vendors or who may be unable to meet your company’s vendor requirements. These services help our clients ensure compliance with state and Federal tax regulations in the use of temporary professional contractors.
We have been successfully providing services to client companies and individual consultants since 1999. We offer a client-oriented approach, working together with management to set up low cost, effective and standardized company-wide programs.
In this role we provide and ensure the following:
- Contingent Workforce Solutions – Temporary & Contract Staffing
- Employment taxes withheld on a W-2 basis
- Employee expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive Employee benefits, reducing co-employment exposure
- Backend Office Support services include timesheet collection, paycheck distribution, and client invoicing
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Risk Management
- Unemployment Insurance
- General and Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Relations
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)
- Accurate billing of overtime for non-exempt employees
- Direct Deposit for Employees
- Background Screening Verification (optional)
- Drug Testing (optional)
Genesis Global hires your pre-identified contingent workers as our own W-2 employees. As the legal employer of record of the workers, Genesis Global is responsible for issuing payroll checks, and submitting local, state, and federal payroll taxes. Genesis Global’s employer of record services also assumes other employment related responsibilities such as providing workers’ compensation insurance coverage, general liability insurance, and professional liability (errors & omissions) coverage. Genesis Global is available to employ workers in all states.
*Due to workers’ compensation restrictions, Genesis Global only accepts workers with office/clerical or office/professional assignments (we cannot offer this service for industrial or manual labor workforces).